MuHostel Season 6

Mu Season 6
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in
1 vote=5000 credits in XTREMETOP!!

Share | 
 

 WE WANT MORE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
intshock
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 25
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: WE WANT MORE   Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:14 pm

affraid I SUGGEST THAT THERES A LOT OF SPOTS IN THE GAME ASIDE FROM ARENA.. BECAUSE IN ARENA EACH KILL COULD GIVE 10LVLUP ONLY.. AND MANY STICK TO DEV 4..

FIRSTBLOOD.. xD
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Game Master
Game Master
avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2012-02-05
Age : 27
Location : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: WE WANT MORE   Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:18 pm

I will suggest one think too. Fix the Budge dragon, Spider and Goblin kills. They don't give Exp.

_________________
Back to top Go down
kakashi03
New Member
New Member
avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-02-03

PostSubject: Re: WE WANT MORE   Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:35 pm

Yoruichi wrote:
I will suggest one think too. Fix the Budge dragon, Spider and Goblin kills. They don't give Exp.

very true... the budge dragon leveling spot is senseless it only add lag in the server..
Back to top Go down
BrAbUs
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2012-02-03
Age : 26
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: WE WANT MORE   Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:54 pm

why don't ya take of the goldon mobs from the game since all boks are in the shop

you wil have some more space to make other hot spots on the higher lvl maps or bether drops
Back to top Go down
NoName

avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 34
Location : Under Your Bed

PostSubject: Re: WE WANT MORE   Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:26 am

BrAbUs wrote:
why don't ya take of the goldon mobs from the game since all boks are in the shop

you wil have some more space to make other hot spots on the higher lvl maps or bether drops

I agree with that..
And i suggest that to make some mobs that a little bit stronger and have a Good Drop items (like ancient items).
Back to top Go down
intshock
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 25
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: WE WANT MORE   Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:12 am

Quote :

I agree with that..
And i suggest that to make some mobs that a little bit stronger and have a Good Drop items (like ancient items).

i think ancient items drop in kanturu 3
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Game Master
Game Master
avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2012-02-05
Age : 27
Location : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: WE WANT MORE   Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:25 am

IF acc item have bigger drop rate than it's will be not needed that much Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
BrAbUs
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2012-02-03
Age : 26
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: WE WANT MORE   Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:26 am

good drop spots are ok and it make the market more intresting Smile
Back to top Go down
intshock
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 25
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: WE WANT MORE   Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:48 am

and i dont see any player have acc items.. its hard to find even in the kanturu 3.. or make it in the webshop but higher value..
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Game Master
Game Master
avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2012-02-05
Age : 27
Location : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: WE WANT MORE   Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:14 am

This is why you can get a lot of item for an acc set or item Smile.

_________________
Back to top Go down
intshock
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 25
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: WE WANT MORE   Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:12 am

where i can get acc items?? i want one of them xD
Back to top Go down
BrAbUs
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2012-02-03
Age : 26
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: WE WANT MORE   Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:08 am

intshock wrote:
where i can get acc items?? i want one of them xD



i believe in Kanturu 2 wel etlaest some one told me that
but the drop rate is so low it probely takes hours
i was there need a hyon blade myself but gave up after 30 minutes
Back to top Go down
Monday
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2012-02-05
Age : 33
Location : Lorenmarket

PostSubject: Re: WE WANT MORE   Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:18 pm

BrAbUs wrote:
intshock wrote:
where i can get acc items?? i want one of them xD



i believe in Kanturu 2 wel etlaest some one told me that
but the drop rate is so low it probely takes hours
i was there need a hyon blade myself but gave up after 30 minutes

ill gave u my hyon sword ^^ i have hyon set i have an xtra hyon sword from a trade but i apologized its +7 only but ur hyon set will work.. if no HLS hyon will not work
Back to top Go down
BrAbUs
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2012-02-03
Age : 26
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: WE WANT MORE   Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:37 pm

Monday wrote:
BrAbUs wrote:
intshock wrote:
where i can get acc items?? i want one of them xD



i believe in Kanturu 2 wel etlaest some one told me that
but the drop rate is so low it probely takes hours
i was there need a hyon blade myself but gave up after 30 minutes

ill gave u my hyon sword ^^ i have hyon set i have an xtra hyon sword from a trade but i apologized its +7 only but ur hyon set will work.. if no HLS hyon will not work



yeah thanx <3 Smile

and its +7 but thats ok even if it was +0 Smile
i'm glad my options are open Smile
Back to top Go down
intshock
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 25
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: WE WANT MORE   Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:54 pm

can u give me one to Monday?? hehe..

Quote :
i believe in Kanturu 2 wel etlaest some one told me that
but the drop rate is so low it probely takes hours
i was there need a hyon blade myself but gave up after 30 minutes

thats too long..
Back to top Go down
BrAbUs
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2012-02-03
Age : 26
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: WE WANT MORE   Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:04 pm

intshock wrote:
can u give me one to Monday?? hehe..

Quote :
i believe in Kanturu 2 wel etlaest some one told me that
but the drop rate is so low it probely takes hours
i was there need a hyon blade myself but gave up after 30 minutes

thats too long..


i know blah
they should higher up the drop grade Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: WE WANT MORE   

Back to top Go down
 
WE WANT MORE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MuHostel Season 6 :: Forum & Game Related :: Suggestion section-
Jump to: