MuHostel Season 6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MuHostel Season 6

Mu Season 6

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
1 vote=5000 credits in XTREMETOP!!

About balance and CS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
argento
argento

About balance and CS Empty
PostSubject: About balance and CS   About balance and CS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:17 am

My suggestion is that there should be balance class to make good pvp or duels (no only using BM). For example DL cant kill most of BMs and SM with sould barrier cant be killed by no one, but also cant kill anyone. Some BMs lvl400 with socketed sets cant kill themselves dueling. So, make all classes attack stronger (idk what would be if max stats be 32k) specially DL and SM, and balance the defense. By the way i also suggest make Castle Siege no weekly for now but once a month to make interesting making of guilds alliances hostilities and wars
Back to top Go down
Monday
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Monday

About balance and CS Empty
PostSubject: Re: About balance and CS   About balance and CS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:59 am

argento wrote:
My suggestion is that there should be balance class to make good pvp or duels (no only using BM). For example DL cant kill most of BMs and SM with sould barrier cant be killed by no one, but also cant kill anyone. Some BMs lvl400 with socketed sets cant kill themselves dueling. So, make all classes attack stronger (idk what would be if max stats be 32k) specially DL and SM, and balance the defense. By the way i also suggest make Castle Siege no weekly for now but once a month to make interesting making of guilds alliances hostilities and wars

the problem her is not the class.its the attribute..its an ordinary case cause its private server much better if we have only max65000points stat for everyone so we can build our char status by our own.not all stat is 65000 for str down energy. what i mean is,
if we have only 65k stat points divided to str down to energy we can see and determine whos the best builder and whos the stronges..this server is not the battle of the class, its the battle of items.if we have only fix stat that will divided into diff attribute and build our own statistic char.. maybe it will be balance like in official server.
Back to top Go down

About balance and CS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MuHostel Season 6 :: Forum & Game Related :: Suggestion section-
Jump to: